You can apply for a Karen Millen Card if:
- You're 18 or older
- You have a good credit history with no previous bankruptcies, Individual Voluntary Arrangements, Debt Relief Orders, recent County Court Judgements or defaults
- You're a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for the last 12 months (unless you're HM Forces Personnel)
- You're employed or have a valid reason for being unemployed e.g. full time house person
- You're not aware of any significant changes which may affect your ability to continue making payments in future
- You're not currently under/subject to a Power of Attorney order
Answering yes to all of these doesn't guarantee your application will be accepted, there are still a few checks Ikano Bank will need to do before we can open a card account for you.